Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hope everyone's ok

Don't know if anyone reads this, but I hope everything is ok where you are. The earthquake yesterday had everyone at work under their desks and wearing helmets. I had to walk home from work (about one and a half hours) but I was with a friend who stayed over because she lives too far to walk home, so we were together. I was worried about Ichigo, but she was ok. Stuff fell over in the apartment and all the drawers had flown open but it could have been much worse. Watching TV is horrible because the number of casualties keeps climbing. My thoughts are with everyone in northern Japan. Stay safe, everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Gina said...

I'm glad you guys are okay. Please stay safe.

 
template by suckmylolly.com